ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Oleg Shpak <o...@rap-x.com>
Subject Re: transaction rollback
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 06:43:53 GMT
Eugeny,

make sure you are using a table type which supports transactions such as
InnoDB.

A statement like below can show you which type/engine you are using

show create table <tablename>;

it outputs the following:

CREATE TABLE <tablename> (
) Type=InnoDB ... ;
(or ENGINE=InnoDB for MySQL 4.1).

If the type is MyISAM then rollback just does nothing.

If you specify InnoDB type explicitly when creating tables, but they get
MyISAM type then check you my.ini/my.cnf file and comment out
'skip-innodb' line.
Consult on-line doc for detailed documentation about configuration of
InnoDB engine.

Regards,
Oleg