ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guido GarcĂ­a Bernardo <ggb...@tid.es>
Subject Re: loggins (again)
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:33:18 GMT
I'm not sure, but that is the problem I suffered running my application
under Tomcat 4.1.x.
Logs don't appear with Tomcat, but it works fine with any other server...

I don't know what is the solution... :(

iBatis 2.1.5 removes commons-logging dependency, but I haven't had the
chance to try it yet... Which version are you using?