ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From max_lazz...@tiscali.it
Subject Re: Logging?
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:57:05 GMT
Hi,
I had "commons-logging.jar" and "log4j-1.2.8.jar" in my project classPath
and didn't see logs from iBatis.
I tried to add even "commons-logging-api.jar" to the classPath but nothing
changed...
I'm starting thinking it is Rational (WebSphere Studio) having some problems
in showing logs.

Just for your info I can see logs that I "call" programmatically with "log.debug(...)"
statement.

Still investigating for a solution to this problem.

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 31 agosto, il primo MESE รจ GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/