ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From max_lazz...@tiscali.it
Subject Logging?
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:19:42 GMT
Hi, I think a very simple question: how to log in Log4J with iBatis 2.1.5?

I'm using IBM Rational Software Development Platform Version: 6.0.0.1 and
iBatis 2.1.5 and I've configured log4j.properties file this way:

# Global logging configuration
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, stdout

# for ibatis
# SqlMap logging configuration...
log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG,stdout
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG,stdout
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.ScriptRunner=DEBUG,stdout
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientDelegate=DEBUG,stdout
log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG,stdout
log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG,stdout
log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG,stdout
log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG,stdout

# Console output
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%p [%d] [%t] [%c{1}] [%F:%L]
- %m%n

the problem is that the console does not show anything but exceptions (explicitly
logged in the java code).

I'm I missing something in Log4j or iBatis configuration?

Thanks for you help.

Max

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 31 agosto, il primo MESE รจ GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/