ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Colin Lamond" <ml...@lamond.co.uk>
Subject Re: SQLMaps and Web Services in the same application
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:47:39 GMT
Hi,

I have tried as suggested renaming the jar files, but this did not fix the
problem as the jar files are simply containers for the classes and it is
fairly irrelevant what their names are.

The problem appears to be that when the

SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader);

is called with the saxrpc jar files in the class path the
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.getSchema() method is not found.

What could make this method no longer available to sqlmaps?

Colin.