ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Akins, Greg" <Greg.Ak...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Executing a Stored Procedure returning rows from a Temporary table
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:58:38 GMT
The time I did this, I had to perform several transactions in a
function, and keep appending/updating a temp table that was finally
returned as a result set from the function.

It had nothing to do with Ibatis, but returned a result set to the JDBC
driver just like "select * from any table" would...

Should be easy to test...

-----Original Message-----
From: Priyesh Mashelkar [mailto:priyeshm@mastek.com]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 11:12 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Executing a Stored Procedure returning rows from a
Temporary table

I would be more than happy if that helps.
But just to tell you if u have missed, that i am selecting on a
temporary table. If it does not work in a Stored Procedure, I doubt
whether it will work in a function. Moreover,  in the executeQuery() of
SqlExecutor too, the execute() method is used and the result set is
retrieved from the PreparedStatement. So, it is more likely that the
solution you suggested may not work.