ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "H.E. Sum" <hackitoergo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cacheModel configuration
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 01:42:59 GMT
Hi, thanks all for replying so quickly. Rearranging
the order of the mapping files helped solve the
problem. What is a good solution for doing it
bidirectionally? e.g. if I have my Article.xml specify
a flush when an update statement in Author.xml is
invoked and vice versa?

Thanks again.

- H.E.

--- Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukumaran@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sum,
>
> It is the order in which you define the sqlMap files
> in the sqlmap-config.xml.  If you want to
> reference a statement declared in another sqlMal.xml
> file put this entry on top of the file that
> is referencing the statement.
>
> Like
>
>   <sqlMap

resource="folder/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/Shop.xml"/>
>   <sqlMap

resource="folder/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/ValueObjects.xml"/>