ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cacheModel configuration
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:04:59 GMT
Hi Sum,

It is the order in which you define the sqlMap files in the sqlmap-config.xml.  If you want
reference a statement declared in another sqlMal.xml file put this entry on top of the file
that
is referencing the statement.

Like

  <sqlMap resource="folder/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/Shop.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="folder/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/ValueObjects.xml"/>

Assume there is an insert (Transport company) in the shop.xml and the ValueObjects has the
list of
Transport companies cached.  Have the shop.xml listed in sqlmap-config.xml before the
valueobjects.xml.
On Insert in the shop.xml you want to flush the list of transport companies cached in
valueobjects.xml.

Rgds

Prashanth.