ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alan Chandler <a...@chandlerfamily.org.uk>
Subject Puzzled about finding a resource
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:48:23 GMT
I am starting to debug my very first attempt at using iBATIS.  Unfortunately,
I have fallen over at the very first hurdle.

Using Eclipse, running tomcat4.1 within it...

I am getting

java.io.IOException: Could not find resource
uk/org/chandlerfamily/tapestry/sqlmap/famtree/SqlMapConfig.xml
	at
com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources.getResourceAsStream(Resources.java:101)

trying to access my config file

The offending piece in my code is  (baring my mail wordwrapping)

	      String resource =
"uk/org/chandlerfamily/tapestry/sqlmap/famtree/SqlMapConfig.xml";

The file SqlMapConfig.xml is stored in

<webapp-context>/WEB-INF/classes/uk/org/chandlerfamily/tapestry/sqlmap/famtree/SqlMapConfig.xml

I can't see what's wrong here.
--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk