ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How to get table metadata?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:45:18 GMT
Hi Sreenivasulu,

Can you tell us what you want to do with the column names?

Also you may try to get it this way.

SqlMapDaoTemplate.getSqlMapExecutor() will give you the sqlMapClient handle.

Then you do  sqlMapClient.getDelegate() will give you the handle to
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.

I think com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate is the answer to you question.

It has
  private HashMap mappedStatements;
  private HashMap cacheModels;
  private HashMap resultMaps;
  private HashMap parameterMaps;

May be one of these will have the data for what you are looking for.  You should try the getter
methods for the data.  All the getters work based on the "ID" (defined in the sqlmap) of the
sql
you are executing.

The developers of IBatis may have a better way.  Just see if these can help you.

Rgds
Prashanth Sukumaran.