ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Salim Madjd <salim_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: where can I find a simple implementation example
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:32:52 GMT
Prashanth,
Thanks for your email.
I had already looked at the petstore. And as I said in my email I am looking for a simple
example that does NOT include strut or spring.

I was hoping to find a simple example without the involvement of strut and spring. Using petstore
as an example it forces any new person to learn spring and strut before getting their hands
on IBATIS.

Thanks,

Salim

PS. If anyone else has a simple example that they know of or can share, I would greatly appreciate
it.

Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukumaran@yahoo.com> wrote:
IBatis PetStore.

http://ibatis.apache.org/petstore.html