ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Salim Madjd <salim_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject where can I find a simple implementation example
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:34:48 GMT
Hi,
I have read a lot of documentations and I still can not put the whole thing together, yet.

I just want to see a simple implementation using servlet or jsp directly without involving
strut or spring. I like to see a simple jsp page displaying a select statement and the jsp
page displaying foo bar or something.
What are the best practices for using IBATIS with tomcat? What are the best practices for
reading the sqlconfig.xml file. Should I open the config.xml file in a listener  and open/close
 sessions in a filter?
Should I be worried about threads?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Salim