ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Complex type as IN parameter
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:03:02 GMT
Hi Satish,

Just in case you were wondering how to do this.  I found this url for
"passing arrays into pl/sql stored procedures"

Read through this.  It will help.  Nothing to do with iBatis though.

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:1320218815388063256::NO:::

Hope you will get some help from here.

Rgds

Prashanth Sukumaran.