ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Complex type as IN parameter
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:48:05 GMT
Hi Satish,

I see that Ibatis has a JDBCTypeRegistry.java that defines all the different JDBCTypes.  It
has a
reference to

                setType("ARRAY", Types.ARRAY);

May be you can pass a array to the Stored Procedure if not a list.

I don't know if there is documentation for this.

Can any of the iBatis developers help with this?

Thanks

Prashanth Sukumaran.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs