ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Prashanth Sukumaran <prashanthsukuma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Complex type as IN parameter
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:55:01 GMT
Hi Satish,

You must be using a iterator if you are passing a List as a parameter right.  Also
you have defined TBL_ORD_ID as TEST_TABLE.ORD_ID%TYPE.

I have never heard of any database that defines/has a list Data Type.  Is there any???

If not then defined the type of ORD_ID.

Rgds

Prashanth Sukumaran.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs