ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <eugeny...@jdevelop.com>
Subject Re: Logging?
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:40:15 GMT
On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 07:36:19AM -0500, Mitchell, Steven C wrote:
> That is a question for IBM.  If you have a JUnit test you can run from the
> command line logging works fine and you can see all the detail you need.  It
> just doesn't work from inside of RAD.  Let me know if you find the answer
> because I have the same issue.

I don't think it's IBM-related issue. I've tried to use the iBATIS 2.1.5 w/o
the commons-logging libraries in the classpath, and w/o any luck (JDK
1.4.2_p7), but when I added the commons-logging-api.jar and
commons-logging.jar to the classpath - I started to see the debug messages
from the ibatis. If i remove these 2 libraries - it won't work.

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky