ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <eugeny...@jdevelop.com>
Subject Re: iterate over 2 collections
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:39:36 GMT
On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 02:23:34PM +0200, Niels Beekman wrote:
> Wat version are you using? Your error looks much like
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-148 which was fixed in 2.1.5

I've found this:

if (name.indexOf("[") > -1) {
   value = getIndexedProperty(object, name);
} else

at  ComplexBeanProbe

for some reason the isNotNull tag passess the fields[] as name, and this way
the NumberFormatException occurs on line "". I tried to play with that adding

if (name.indexOf("[") > -1 && name.indexOf("[]") == -1) {

and cutting the [] before

Method method = classCache.getGetter(name);

bu no luck - it complains there is no getter for fields in the ArrayList.
I think the isNotNull handler must be modified somehow?

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky