ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MRaedle@t-online.de" <MRae...@t-online.de>
Subject Oracle scheme
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:58:17 GMT
all,<p>I use iBATIS to access ORACLE, MS SQL and other databases (with
the same SQL maps).</p><p>To access ORACLE databases I have following
connection URL:</p><p>Connection URL:
jdbc:oracle:thin:@cm_ora_test:1521:webtest</p><p>&quot;webtest&quot;
indicates the SID of the ORACLE database. </p><p>The problem is that
under &quot;webtest&quot; more than one databases could managed. So for
each db query I must put the database name in front of the table name
such like this:</p><p>&quot;select * from VIBSCANNER.T_ALARM_BAND
...&quot; (VIBSCANNER is the database name).</p><p>For MS Access, MY
SQL, ... I couldn't take the same SQL maps and that is not
nice.</p><p>Can you tell me, how I could resolve this problem, e.g.
indicate also a scheme in the connection URL