ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doing Batch Processing with IBatis from DAO Manager
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:54:31 GMT
If you're in the same transaction, and all of your DAOs are using the same
database, there's no need to start more than one batch (and in fact it could
be causing significant problems for you).

The batch control DAO is just a convenient, reusable DAO that provides
access to the batch API from the SQL Mapping framework, or your own custom
JDBC batching code.

Clinton