ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Konda, Sreenivasulu \(Consultant\)" <Sreenivasulu.Ko...@Consultmail.net>
Subject RE: Retrieving next page using pagenatedList
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:04:39 GMT
 Hi Zhongmin,

Thanks for the details. As nextPage() returns true or false, how can I
iterate over next set of records?

Or, if my understanding is correct, the nextPage() call retrieves new
rows into PagenatedList object?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks and regards,
Sreenivas

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhongmin Chen [mailto:zhongmin.chen@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:14 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Retrieving next page using pagenatedList

Hi,

1) you can use some code like below to get next page
if(results.isNextPageAvailable()){
        results.nextPage();
}

2) If you pass pageSize to the call:
queryForPaginatedList(java.lang.String id, java.lang.Object
parameterObject, int pageSize), first time it will fetch at most
2*pageSize records.

Regards,
Zhongmin