ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Konda, Sreenivasulu \(Consultant\)" <Sreenivasulu.Ko...@Consultmail.net>
Subject Retrieving next page using pagenatedList
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:42:34 GMT
Hi All,

I looked at PagenatedList for implementing "Next" and "Previous"
features on JSP page.

I am getting the list for  first time to display a subset of records in
the list, when user clicks Next button, I called isNextPageAvailable()
and then nextPage(), but nothing happens.

My questions are:

1) How to get next/previous set of records using pagenatedlist(pseudo
code would be of great help since I am new to iBATIS)?
2) As I read in the iBATIS developer guide, the pagenatedlist returns
all rows(if 1000 records are matched for the given query, the list
contains 1000 rows) matched for given query. If my understanding is
correct, is there a way to restrict pagenatedlist not to retrieve 1000
records in first fetch?

Thanks and regards,
Sreenivas