ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Michał Małecki <misie...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject queryForList with skip max and groupBy feature
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 11:52:29 GMT
Hello,
I am using groupBy feature to build complex objects, whith array of other
objects. Yestarday I have discovered my mistake in sql - I have used Limit
and offset in postgresql sql, which caused that I got less objects than I
should (few rows create one object). Then I recalled- ibatis has
queryForList(java.lang.String id, java.lang.Object parameterObject, int
skip, int max), so I made changes in code, but I am still getting less
objects then max.
Please tell - is it bug or feature :) ? If feature, how can I specify number
of objects that I want to get?

Thanks!
Michal Malecki