ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <dhsc...@cstone.dhs.state.il.us>
Subject Re: QueryForObject returns wrong data
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:29:09 GMT
Shilpa,

I cannot get this to fail using DB2 version 8.2, fixpack 9a.  I have
used both the type 2 and type 4 drivers, and I get the correct results
in each case (even calling the SP multiple times - works every time).

I still believe this is something that should be changed in iBATIS -
just to make sure we are following the JDBC spec as closely as possible.
 But it looks like the DB2 version 8 drivers are fairly robust.

Would you please provide some configuration details:

1. DB2 Server Version and platform
2. DB2 Client Version
3. Type of driver you are using

I don't have easy access to DB2 version 7 anymore for testing, but that
might be part of the problem if you are still on that version.  The
version 7 driver had some, shall we say, peculiarities.

Jeff Butler