ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <dhsc...@cstone.dhs.state.il.us>
Subject Re: QueryForObject returns wrong data
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:09:28 GMT
OK. Unless Shilpa beats me to it, I'll enter the bug later this evening.
 I'll include a small test that demonstrates the problem - it will be
dependant on a DB2 stored procedure (which I will also include).

Jeff Butler

>>> larry.meadors@gmail.com 07/27/05 2:56 PM >>>
On 7/27/05, Jeff Butler <dhscn06@cstone.dhs.state.il.us> wrote:

> I think we have the answer. I don't know why it works even the first
> time without specifying the scale. Weird.
>
> Anyway, iBATIS does not currently offer a way to set the scale on
> output parameters. I think what's needed is a change to the
parameter
> map so you can specify scale like this:
>
> <parameter property="financialSocialsecurity" jdbcType="DECIMAL:2"
> javaType="java.math.BigDecimal" mode="OUT"/>
>
> Then there needs to be a change to the iBATIS code to honor the
scale
> for DECIMAL and NUMERIC output parameters.
>
> Perhaps a JIRA bug report is now in order?

Yes, please, and a reproducible test case would be a big bonus. :)

Larry