ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From shilpa <shilpa.prad...@judiciary.state.nj.us>
Subject Re: QueryForObject returns wrong data
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:26:42 GMT
shilpa <shilpa.pradhan <at> judiciary.state.nj.us> writes:

> Hi,
>
>     It may sound little strange, but I am getting wrong data back when I call
> QueryForObject( ) method and try to get firld of Decimal data type.
>
> e.g
> I am calling this method by passing financialStatus as object.
>
> sqlMap.queryForObject("selectFinancialInfo",finStatus);
>
> I am using Stored Procedures to retrieve data from DB2.
>
> I have a field in table 'SocialSecurity' with value 99.44
>
> but when I execute
>
> sqlMap.queryForObject("selectFinancialInfo",finStatus);
>
> and call finStatus.getSocialSecurity();
> its just returning me 99 and not 99.44
>
> My stored procedure is not returning a ResultSet but everything in OUT
> parameters.
>
> Same procedure works fine with normal JDBC code. (returns 99.44)
>
> Can you please guide me, where I am doing wrong.
>
> Thanks,
> shilpa

Thanks a lot and I appreciate all help I got here. Actually we are in middle of
a project (using iBatis) and all of a sudden got this bump, I dont know why DB2
is acting so strange.

and bad news is that, At least I am getting correct data first time when I make
a call to Stored Procedure. My colleagues are not able to get it correct even
once, so I am wondering how come I am getting correct value the first time.

Is it possible to incorporate changes in ibatis soon, so that we can go ahead
in our project, else we are stuck. I appreciate  all your help and support.

Thanks a lot,
Shilpa