ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From shilpa <shilpa.prad...@judiciary.state.nj.us>
Subject QueryForObject returns wrong data
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:50:18 GMT
Hi,

    It may sound little strange, but I am getting wrong data back when I call
QueryForObject( ) method and try to get firld of Decimal data type.

e.g
I am calling this method by passing financialStatus as object.

sqlMap.queryForObject("selectFinancialInfo",finStatus);

I am using Stored Procedures to retrieve data from DB2.

I have a field in table 'SocialSecurity' with value 99.44

but when I execute

sqlMap.queryForObject("selectFinancialInfo",finStatus);

and call finStatus.getSocialSecurity();
its just returning me 99 and not 99.44

My stored procedure is not returning a ResultSet but everything in OUT
parameters.

Same procedure works fine with normal JDBC code. (returns 99.44)

Can you please guide me, where I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
shilpa