ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Gilles Bayon <ibatis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .Net vs Java
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 05:33:35 GMT
The .NET and Java version don't followed the same roadmap as the .NET is
younger than Java but .NET team expect to reach the same level of
fonctionnality of the Java version.
The .NET version as its beginning was based on the first version of
iBATIS.Java (which it is the current version at this time) and 2/3 months
latter Clinton introduced the version 2 of iBATIS.Java :-!.
Since this time, the .NET version have been refactoring in a transparent way
to introduce the fonctionnalities of iBATIS.Java V2 and we continue.
 DataAccess 1.6.1 GA == mixed of Java DAO V1 and V2
.NET DataMapper 1.2.1 GA == Java Data Mapper V2 without all the
fonctionnalities