ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: switch database (different sql code)
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:38:12 GMT
You can include SQL code from a properties file. So, setup one that has the
salient SQL code in it for Oracle, and one for Postgres, then you don't have
to change the XML, just use a property and make sure that when the app
starts, the correct property file is loaded.

Make sense?

--
Brice Ruth
Software Engineer, Madison WI