ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mock for DaoManager
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:29:56 GMT
I am not sure what you are trying to do here..do you want the DAOs defined
in the dao.xml, or do you want to return different ones?

It would be a fairly straightforward exercise to build one that mimicked the
StandardDaoManager class, and exposed the dao maps so you could replace
them.

What is it that you are trying to accomplish? There may be an easier way...

Larry