ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inline parameter
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:57:03 GMT
I believe you can do something like this:
#parmName,mode=OUT,jdbcType=NUMERIC#, but IMO, the real question is
why?

Inline parameters are a great shortcut, but if you have already
created a working parameter map, why mess around trying to make it
work with an inline one when you lose both flexibility and readability
doing so?

Larry