ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There is no READABLE property named error
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 23:17:53 GMT
System.out.println(Introspector.decapitalize("P813NAME"));

Gives us --> p813NAME

Mr. Begin wins the gold star. :-)

Here is a nice utility to save you some time next time:

  public static void main(String arg[]) throws Exception {
    BeanInfo bi = Introspector.getBeanInfo(Account.class);
    PropertyDescriptor pd[] = bi.getPropertyDescriptors();
    System.out.println("Properties:");
    for(int i = 0; i<pd.length; i++){
      System.out.println("- " + pd[i].getName());
    }
  }

Change the Account.class to your class, and try it out.

Larry