ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From t...@bill.assist.uci.edu
Subject Re: trouble mapping sybase stored procedure to object
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:36:37 GMT
Hi,

On June 7, someone posted a message regarding an incompatability
between Sybase's jdbc driver and newer versions of iBatis.  I'm currently
having the same problem-- all of my code no longer works with newer
versions of iBatis.

The poster's workaround, was to comment out two lines in
SqlExecutor.java, and replace them with "rs = cs.executeQuery()".
I'm thankful for the workaround, as it fixed my problem.  At the same
time, I didn't feel comfortable having to patch the source code.

Is there any chance of getting a permanent fix into the iBatis code?  I
know that ultimately it's Sybase's code that's at fault, but they don't
sound too responsive to fix the problem.

Thanks a lot,
Tony