ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From amit.ro...@tcs.com
Subject RE: How to connect to database using JNDI
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:10:19 GMT

Sorry for being so dumb.. can you please help me where can i pass actual
JNDI name and what will be the java code for connecting to database.
Thanks in advance.

Amit Rogye

"Akins, Greg" <gakins@amervideo.com>
07/11/2005 08:22 PM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

<user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: How to connect to database using JNDI

Does this work?

<transactionManager type="JDBC" >
<dataSource type="JNDI">
                 <property name="DBJndiContext"