ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From amit.ro...@tcs.com
Subject How to connect to database using JNDI
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:47:14 GMT

Hi all,
I'm trying to use ibatis along with Oracle 9i for a web application. I've
created connection pool named 'cpPMR' and data source 'dataSourcePMR' with
jndi name 'jndiPMR'.
Can some body tell me how can i connect to database using jndi name in a
servlet. what will be my 'sql-map-config.xml'. code snippet will be really
helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Amit Rogye

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments.  Thank you