ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From biao....@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: Building iBATIS_DBL-2.1.0.565
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 03:38:07 GMT

I'm using IBM WebSphere Applicaction Developer Integration Edition 5.1. I'm
not sure which version of JDK it uses. How do I tell? I ran "java -version"
and get the following:

java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0-C)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0-C, mixed mode)

I'm trying to get iBatis work with Sybase stored procedures. However, since
a known problem of Sybase jdbc driver with CallableStatement.execute() and
CallableStatement.getResultSet(), as discussed in the thread of "trouble
mapping stored procedure to object", I'll have to apply the suggested
change of using executeQuery() instead. I don't have time to wait for
sybase to fix the problem due to my project's time constraint.

Thanks,
Biao

                      Clinton Begin

                      <clinton.begin@gm        To:       user-java@ibatis.apache.org

                      ail.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Building iBATIS_DBL-2.1.0.565

                      07/06/2005 10:37

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      user-java

You're compiling under an incompatible JDK.  Two questions:

1) Which JDK are you using?
2) Why are you compiling from the source?

Cheers,
Clinton