ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "REMIJAN, MICHAEL J [AG-Contractor/1000]" <michael.j.remi...@monsanto.com>
Subject Using SQL select to populate values in a contained object
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:37:56 GMT

I am using Oracle and I want to run an sql statement that looks similar to this:

Select

            price as "product.price"

From

            ProductPrices

My intention is that the "product" object inside my resultClass="" will have it's setPrice()
method called.  If I was using a resultMap I could do this very easily with something like:

<result property="product.price" column="price" />

However I would like to not use a resultMap if possible.  Running the above select does not
produce any errors but the price does not get set either.

Any Suggestions?

Michael.