ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "REMIJAN, MICHAEL J [AG-Contractor/1000]" <michael.j.remi...@monsanto.com>
Subject Using JNDI programmatically.
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:29:03 GMT
Hello List:

I am trying to figure out how I can use the SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(Reader reader,
Properties props) to programmatically tell SqlMap the JNDI lookup name for my datasource.
 Our existing application has this information in our own properties file.  I'd like to create
the <sqlMapConfig> file with a JNDI <dataSource> type but use the above method
and properties file to programmatically pass in the "DataSource" property value.  Is this
possible?

Michael.

to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.  Please delete it and all attachments
from any servers, hard drives or any other media.  Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly
prohibited.

by Monsanto.  The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence
of "Viruses" or other "Malware".  Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any