ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dhsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change user credentials
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 01:58:13 GMT
Hi Koka,

First, you don't need to post twice to the list. Dudes on this list
usually are very cool people. They will certainly read your post.

Second, there is some stuff on the iBATIS WIKI about this issue.
As i can't get to the iBATIS website at this moment, i can't give you
the detailed URL.
So, point your browser to http://ibatis.apache.org and take a look in the wiki.

Hope that helped,
Daniel Silva.