ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dhsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slow query update...
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 01:51:49 GMT
Hi Greg,

iBATIS doesn't change the way your SQL run on your database. It is
basically JDBC wrapped in an easier and cleaner framework.

After some time reading about other people experience with iBATIS, i'd
say this issue is probably caused by something in your code, not in
iBATIS.

How are you setting it up?
How are your maps?
Tell us about your configs so we can help you to fix this issue.

Cheers,
Daniel Silva.