ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dhsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryForObject returns wrong data
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:32:15 GMT
Hi Shilpa,

Really, this issue seems way weird.
I have some points, maybe all wrong, but they are my best shots:

1) This problem may be caused by a buggy jdbc driver;
2) This problem may be caused by a bug in iBATIS (probably not or
someone would already pointed it);

Besides those points, have you tried changing your property from
BigDecimal to Double?
What happens after that change?

Cheers,
Daniel Silva.