ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dhsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InOut param problem with oracle
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:16:03 GMT
Hi Wilberto,

It seems that you are not using only primitive types on your stored
procedure, so i think it'd be necessary to use Custom Type Handlers.
Guess this wiki note may help you in some way:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/How+do+I+use+a+Custom+Type+Handler+with+complex+property+or+Type+Safe+Enumeration

Cheers,
Daniel Silva.