ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dhsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to connect to database using JNDI
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:03:05 GMT
Hi Amit,

 Did you read the docs? They usually are pretty good in showing iBATIS
features, JNDI use included.
 If you can't find an answer to your question in the official doc,
check the Wiki (in http://ibatis.apache.org). It is a complementary
source of information.
And if the Wiki can't give you an answer, tell us and we'll try to help you :)

Cheers,
Daniel Silva.