ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dhsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RV: Problems with the cache
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:09:47 GMT
Hi Juan,

What are you trying to do?
Your configurations seem to be OK for me. Looking at your SQL
statement, it seems for me that you're retrieving records from your
table using the primary key. So, when you call that statement, if you
don't use the same value at least twice, it'll always hit the database
to fetch the data you want.
Is that your current situation?

HTH,
Daniel Silva.