ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Albert L. Sapp" <as...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: I must restart Tomcat when I modify some SQL Map XML files in SQLMapConfig.xml
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:04:22 GMT
We do a redeploy all the time from Eclipse to Tomcat.  Occasionally, we
have to restart Tomcat as it seems to stop responding to application
requests.  We haven't figured this out yet, but this mainly occurs on the
Tomcat servers run on our development PCs and not on the primary and backup
servers.

Al