ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Barrena Legorburu, Juan" <jbarr...@iberdrola.es>
Subject RE: RV: Problems with the cache
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:24:26 GMT

No, when I call the statement, it always hits the database.
I use an Oracle database and I am monitoring it, so I know if it hits the
database or not.
I think that this configuration is OK, but I cannot use the cache.
Can you help me?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva [mailto:dhsilva@gmail.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 11 de julio de 2005 15:10
Para: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Asunto: Re: RV: Problems with the cache

Hi Juan,

What are you trying to do?
Your configurations seem to be OK for me. Looking at your SQL statement, it
seems for me that you're retrieving records from your table using the
primary key. So, when you call that statement, if you don't use the same
value at least twice, it'll always hit the database to fetch the data you
want. Is that your current situation?

HTH,
Daniel Silva.