ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Auto-generated keys using Sybase
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:25:57 GMT
You should escape the $, when using $$ iBATIS should skip it.

-----Original Message-----
From: German Gonzalez [mailto:german.gonzalez@gmail.com]
Sent: maandag 11 juli 2005 16:25
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Auto-generated keys using Sybase

I have a similar problem, but with firebird db.

I use the following query to get a key from a trigger.

SELECT gen_id(GEN_SOLICITUDCERTIFICADO, 1) FROM rdb$database

but I get:
 com.ibatis.common.beans.BeanException: There is no READABLE property
named 'database   ' in class

that it seems ibatis parses "$database" as a property, and the problem
is that query is the only way to call that generator.

regards,

German Gonzalez