ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Could not find resource error
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:46:21 GMT
Hi,

Seems to me that you are using two config-files or something like that,
you say you are including com/*ashish*/data/SqlMapConfig.properties, but
the debug-output displays
com/*pfizer/maps*/data/SqlMapConfig.properties...

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashish Kulkarni [mailto:kulkarni_ash1312@yahoo.com]
Sent: vrijdag 1 juli 2005 17:55
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Could not find resource error

Hi
I am trying SQLMap as stand alone application,
here is my folder structure
c:
--test

      --com

            ashish

                  --data

                        -- SQLMapConfig.xml
                        -- SqlMapConfig.properties

In my SQLMapConfig.xml file i have defined resource
tag as below
<properties
resource="com/ashish/data/SqlMapConfig.properties" />

in my java program i do the following
String resource = "com/ashish/data/SQLMapConfig.xml";
Reader reader =
Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);
sqlMap =
SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader);

But i am getting the following error
Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/properties'.
Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error loading properties.  Cause: java.io.IOException:
Could not find resource
com/pfizer/maps/data/SqlMapConfig.properties

how do i solve this problem
I am using eclipse to code and run this program

Ashish

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com