ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Sylvain Pelletier <sylvain.pellet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I must restart Tomcat when I modify some SQL Map XML files in SQLMapConfig.xml
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:38:51 GMT
Thanks for all the replies !
In fact, it seems that my problem was trivial.

I read this in the developer guide:

I have setup my SQL MAP XML files like this :
<!-- URL RESOURCES -->
<sqlMap url="file:///c:/config/Customer.xml " />
<sqlMap url="file:///c:/config/Account.xml " />
<sqlMap url="file:///c:/config/Product.xml" />

instead of :
<!-- CLASSPATH RESOURCES -->
<sqlMap resource="com/ibatis/examples/sql/Customer.xml" />
<sqlMap resource="com/ibatis/examples/sql/Account.xml" />
<sqlMap resource="com/ibatis/examples/sql/Product.xml" />

and it's works fine, I can add, remove ... statements to the xml files
without reload tomcat.

Bye