ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bing Zou <xiguamaill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to validate parameterClass and resultClass for each ibatis query before runtime?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:39:53 GMT
Yes, I read that thread. Unfortunately, there don't exist many unit
tests that directly test the correctness of the iBATIS queries. All
the queries have been approved by DBA and are supposed to be correct.
Actually, my question is not to test the correctness of the iBATIS
queries, but to test these:

1. Whether the getter/setter methods of the resultClass has changed.
2. Whether the ParameterClass, resultClass has been renamed.
3. Whether the setter/getters are overloaded.

Thanks a lot.
Bing