ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bing Zou <xiguamaill...@gmail.com>
Subject Automatic dynamic sorting.
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:41:33 GMT
Hi,

I have one question about dynamic sorting:
Now for every sql statement that I want to apply dynamic sorting, I
have to manually add "$OrderByClause$" at the end of that sql
statement, which will be replaced by real "ORDER BY xxx" at runtime.
I am wondering whether there is a way to append $OrderByClause$ to
every sql statement that iBATIS loads automatically, so that the
original sql statements look a little bit simpler. And I could save
some time in checking and adding this small piece of code to every
existing query.

Thanks.
Bing